<% Dim page_id page_id = 13 %> <%= page_title%> - The Well Church

<%= page_title%>

Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogging Again!! September 2009

Well Hello!
It is good to be back with you all. The Last time I blogged was back in August of 2008. I believe I need to be using this tool a little more - so here goes!

I was recently listening to James MacDonald (Walk in the Word Ministries (www.walkintheword.com) and he preached a sermon with the title "Are you Saved?"

I was thinking about this and I realized that this is not just a good question, but it is
"The"
Question. Are you saved?
Are you saved from a life of meaninglessness? A live which has no real purpose? A life chained to sin? A life that is the epitome of death? A life with no relationship or impact? A life and death that are destined to be apart from the very God that gives life?

If you are Saved, praise God! Now live like it!
If you are not, I have only one course of action to recommend for you:
It is the same advice Paul and Silas gave the Philippian Jailer,
"Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household." (See Acts ch. 16)

Why not now?

Grace and Peace:
Pastor Ron

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home